Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thanks for visiting my blog! My purpose is to let everyone know what is happening in the Franklin area with regards to the Real Estate market.

I am an agent with Coldwell Banker Barnes and work with the Thomas Group, a local sales team. We have earned the "Most outstanding Sales Team" of the month for our office for the past eight months and we are still going strong. We pride ourselves on hard work, persistence, and dedication to our clients. The best part about working with a team is the team itself! Why work with one agent when you can work with four!

Please feel free to ask questions, concerns, or comments that you may have and I will help you out in anyway that I can. Also, stop by my website to check on the latest information on how I can help you, community resources, quarterly sales figures for the Nashville (and surrounding areas) area, and tips for buyers and sellers!

Thanks again and have fun!

Todd Lewis
Coldwell Banker Barnes
615.429.3815 cell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home